Church of St. Gregory in Šibenik is one of the oldest sacral buildings in the city. It was built in the 14th century and has the characteristics of a mixed Romanesque-Gothic style. It is located in Jurja Dalmatinca Street, one of the narrowest and oldest streets in the city, which was called Camerino in the Middle Ages and was the central communication of medieval Šibenik connecting the central part of the city with the northwestern coast (Dolac). Today it bears the name of the builder of the cathedral, because his house, of which only the Renaissance portal has been preserved, was located in that street. Church of St. Gregory is opposite the builder's house. In front of the central entrance to the church there is a small atrium, which is a rarity in Šibenik. On the main altar there used to be a large polyptych in the church, the work of Nikola Vladanov from Šibenik, which is today kept in the Museum of Church Art in the church of Sv. Barbara. From the church of Sv. Gregory also originates the oldest bell of Šibenik churches from 1383. The church has not been in operation for a long time, so after conservation and restoration work, a permanent exhibition called Juraj Dalmatinac and his work outside Šibenik was organized in it. The exhibition consists of castings of sculptures by masters made in Pag, Zadar, Split, Dubrovnik and Ancona in Italy.