The Church of the Holy Spirit is located in the old town of Šibenik, on Dinko Zavorović Square, the famous Šibenik historian. The church is located on the site of an older church (perhaps Romanesque), which was destroyed in a large fire that destroyed a large number of buildings in the city in 1458. The balustrade (staircase) located on the west side of the church was restored as early as the 15th century, and its stone pillars were designed in the Gothic style. A more extensive renovation of the church began at the end of the 16th century according to the designs made by the local master Antun Nogulović. Although the church was rebuilt in the early 17th century, ie in the Baroque period, its beautifully shaped façade with a semicircular gable relies on Renaissance solutions such as that of the Italian builder Pietro Lombardo in the construction of the church "Santa Maria dei Miracoli" in Venice. The semicircular gable, on which a round rosette stands out, has a purely decorative function, and the lower part of the façade is divided by four rectangular windows. The façade ends with a baroque bell tower "on a pediment". This church, especially the façade, was rebuilt in 1996 and 1997, as well as the small square in front of it.