Church of Andrew Stratelas is a
Russian Orthodox church located in the Eastern
part of medieval Novgorod Kremlin. Original church was erected in 1167- 73
and dedicated to Saint Boris and Gleb, Russian princes- martyrs.
However in 1405 original church was burned down. A new church was
erected on the base of the original building. Most recent
reconstruction occurred in the late 17th century when it was badly
damaged by Swedish troops.